If we are in non-compliance only report mode, we don't get the wrong mode error message, and node in is "no answer" in the interface
In "non compliance only" report mode, everything that is not error or repaired is filtered out
but the abort message is a log_info, so it isn't created, so the node stays in no answer
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE almost 7 years ago
- translation missing: en.field_tag_list deleted (
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 4.0.0~rc3 to 321
This is tied to the way we managed those messages. They are of a log_info type.
If we want this to be general this must be changed.
So the goal is :
- change log_info to something yet to be decided (like out_of_band, ...)
- always transmit this type (event in change only)
- process this type in the server
- migrate start and stop messages to this new type