User story #9663
ncf Editor: Highlight condition box if a condition is active
Web - Technique editor
The default is that this box is folded, so you can't see where you have conditions set, and where you don't.
For space reasons it would not be helpful to change the default.
Instead I suggest to mark or highlight the box in a way that's visible even when it's folded IF a condition (other than 'any') is set.
Improves usability & speed of entry a lot.
- Project changed from Rudder to 41
- Category changed from Web - Config management to Technique editor - UI/UX
- Target version set to 0.x
- Subject changed from NCF Editor: Highlight condition box if a condition is active to ncf Editor: Highlight condition box if a condition is active
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/562
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:3ae32e007392e711d72285293265e24313c7fd00.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - UI/UX to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom