User story #9664
ncf Editor: Properly align up-down arrows
Web - Technique editor
I had told people about this a few times but it seems it needs a bug report for this easy fix.
If we statically align them (up always left, down always right or vice versa) reordering methods gets a lot faster.
(You can now drag and drop them but I find I use both ways)
(sorry, this one is also in the wrong project now :/)
- Project changed from Rudder to 41
- Category changed from Web - UI & UX to Technique editor - UI/UX
- Target version set to 0.x
- Subject changed from NCF Editor: Properly align up-down arrows to ncf Editor: Properly align up-down arrows
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/491
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:b5721736a843e2675f3b2712084585a57b606b10.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - UI/UX to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom