Directive is still marked unused after using it
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
When I create a new rule and insert an unused directive in it, it is still marked as unused (yellow triangle) after I save.
It is properly marked as used if i refresh the page.
- Target version changed from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3
- Target version changed from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Priority set to 33
- Target version changed from 4.0.4 to 4.0.5
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1645
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.5 and 4.1.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom