User story #9836
Deprecate API v5, v6 and v7, and remove API v2,3,4
API v5 (resp v6) is linked to Rudder 3.0 (resp 3.1). It can be deprecated in Rudder 4.1 because with a new would-be LTS, we deprecate API up-to previous LTS.
We can also deprecate v7 because it is version n-2 and all API version are deprecated up to that version.
We can also completly remove api v2, v3, and v4 because the are pre-3.1, so before previous LTS, so not supported anymore.
This ticket is only about no more exposing the rudder/api/2,3,4/... version. Of course, endpoints added in these version are still accessible throught higher version number or latest.
- Target version changed from 4.1.0~beta1 to 4.1.0~beta2
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Subject changed from Deprecate API v5 and v6, and remove API v2,3,4 to Deprecate API v5, v6 and v7, and remove API v2,3,4
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1459
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom