User story #9940
Add more information when a technique cannot be saved
Web - Technique editor
If we are trying to save a technique while some required fields of a generic method are not correctly set, no messages inform us why we can not save this technique.
We should display, at least, a warning message on generic methods which contain one or more empties required fields.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/510
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:653fc059e5aa9455c059aa924fc8b3081835d83e.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - UI/UX to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom