User story #9984
Improve Json display in the Nodes properties tab
Json displayed as value in the node properties tab is difficult to read since it is displayed as a string. We should "prettify" it to make it more readable.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1444
Updated by Anonymous over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
- Related to Bug #9289: Pretty-Print Node Properties if value is JSON added
Also available in: Atom