- Registered on: 2011-11-02
- Last connection: 2015-03-11
- 12:19 Rudder Revision 41d3472e (rudder-doc): Fixes #4131: add section to configure HTTPS access through iptables
- 01:32 Rudder User story #4131: Add informations about firewall for rudder-webapp
- 01:09 Rudder User story #4131: Add informations about firewall for rudder-webapp
- 01:04 Rudder User story #4131 (Released): Add informations about firewall for rudder-webapp
- "missing" information is about the firewall, since you ask to disable SELinux, you should ask to open port 80 AND po...
- 01:05 Rudder Bug #4126: Apache is not started after reboot on RPM systems
- Jonathan CLARKE wrote:
> Vincent, when you confirm a bug, please change it's status to "Qualified". That's what it's...
- 23:00 Rudder Bug #4126 (Released): Apache is not started after reboot on RPM systems
- After the execution /opt/rudder/bin/rudder-init.sh (last step in the documentation http://www.rudder-project.org/rudd...
- 22:54 Rudder Bug #4125: User manual doesn't mention RHEL/CentOS 3 support
- Centos 3 but not Centos 4 ?!
- 00:18 Rudder User story #2882: Rudder should be SELinux compliant
- After trying to install rudder 2.8.0rc2 on Centos 6.4 SELinux is blocking access on local port 8080 as mentionned in ...
- 19:48 Rudder Bug #4123 (Rejected): a2ensite changes its behavior in Debian Jessie
- a2ensite needs ".conf" extension to work properly in Debian Jessie
it makes rudder-webapp postinstall script fails w...
- 04:12 Rudder Bug #3813 (Released): /opt/rudder/bin/rudder-upgrade requires rsync but no package depends on it
- When trying to upgrade from nightly to 2.7.0 final version :
Setting up rudder-webapp (2.7.0-wheezy0) ...
Also available in: Atom