Agent script argument parsing failure when using non-default locale
In certain non-default locales (such as et_EE.UTF-8 for example), rudder script fails parsing command line arguments:
Unknown role 'agen'
Usage: rudder help
rudder agent <command> [parameters ...]
rudder remote <command> [parameters ...]
rudder server <command> [parameters ...]
#1 Updated by The Ranger 10 months ago
Added a proposed bug fix in this PR: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/155
#2 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 10 months ago
- Subject changed from Agent script argument parsing failure to Agent script argument parsing failure when using non-default locale
- Target version set to 4.1.10
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 80
Thank you the ranger for reporting!
We will try to include your fix in the next round of release (4.1.10 / 4.2.4 / 4.3.0)
Many thanks that you have already added the "Fixes #xxxx" prefix in the commit message!
#5 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 10 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to New
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/158
retargeted to 4.1: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/158
#7 Updated by The Ranger 10 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-agent|124464b10a6c6c79b006b3769d04d4a75b62670a.