User story #12516
Create system Rest API to replace V1 API
This issue is the very first step of the old rudder API migration process.
We want to change their authentication mechanism and grow the amount of data they can provide by creating new endpoints.
This will be a tedious task, which imply modification in every tools used to the old API on top of the development work.
That particular issue aims to create a new endpoint :
that will serve some more information concerning nodes status.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Pierre HAY to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1922
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Parent task deleted (
- Subject changed from API : status endpoint to Create system Rest API to replace V1 API
- Tracker changed from Architecture to User story
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom