Make rudder-pkg handle confiparser in python 2 and 3
Relay server or API
The lib configparser is from the standard python library but for some reasons on Centos it comes from a package in epel-release.
So we should remove it.
- Subject changed from Remove configparser from rudder-pkg to Make rudder-pkg handle confiparser in python 2 and 3
It is in fact available but the module is named ConfigParser in python 2 and has a more restrictive syntax
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2395
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Also available in: Atom