After a migration from 2.3 to 2.4.0~beta3, Rudder webapp isn't functional until jetty is restarted
On SLES, if Rudder webapp is up during the upgrade, Rudder webapp seems not functional until the restart of jetty. If not, Rudder will not be started after the upgrade.
- Status changed from New to 2
- Assignee changed from Nicolas PERRON to Jonathan CLARKE
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~beta4 to 2.4.0~beta5
Let's start by adding an echo to warn the user they have to restart rudder-jetty.
- Status changed from 2 to In progress
The reason that we don't restart jetty from the RPM postinst script is because we ran into a bug with this, where the jetty init script caused the whole RPM process to hang indefinitely...
- Subject changed from After a migration from 2.3 to 2.4.0~beta3, Rudder webapp isn't functionnal until jetty is restarted. to After a migration from 2.3 to 2.4.0~beta3, Rudder webapp isn't functional until jetty is restarted
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:950fa0efb2d3ad40fcf355d2943e4ad7c3967746.
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Released
- Project changed from Rudder to 34
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from 34 to Rudder
- Category set to Packaging
Also available in: Atom