"path" and "file content" boxes could be more readable
Configuring a directive based on "Enforce a file content" technique, the boxes for "path" and "file content" are really tiny, their content is barely readable.
They would be more readable if the box width = the full width of the enclosing box.
- Status changed from New to 8
- Priority changed from N/A to 2
- Target version set to 2.4.3
A good start here would be to make these text input boxes 80 chars wide by default, like #3109.
- Status changed from 8 to In progress
- Assignee set to Arthur ANGLADE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Arthur ANGLADE to François ARMAND
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom