- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub: fanf
- Registered on: 2009-07-13
- Last connection: 2019-04-12
- Rudder (Lead developer, Developer, 2010-11-04)
- Rudder tools (Developer, 2013-09-09)
- ncf (Developer, 2013-09-10)
- Rudder websites (Developer, 2015-03-11)
- Rudder plugins (Developer, 2018-08-20)
- Branding (Developer, 2018-08-20)
- API Authorizations (Developer, 2018-08-20)
- Scale-out relay (Developer, 2018-08-21)
- Node external reports (Developer, 2018-08-21)
- Vault (Developer, 2018-08-21)
- Centreon (Developer, 2018-08-21)
- Zabbix (Developer, 2018-08-21)
- GLPI (Developer, 2018-08-21)
- User management (Developer, 2018-08-23)
- Datasources (Developer, 2018-09-28)
- Authentication backends (Developer, Reporter, 2018-10-03)
- Change validation (Developer, Reporter, 2018-10-25)
- Notifications (Developer, 2018-11-29)
- 05:52 Rudder Bug #14753 (New): Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
- Since OpenJDK 11, we get a warning: "Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release".
- 14:07 Rudder Bug #14707: Impossible to recreate a node deleted
- What ou experience is not what is expected. A deleted node from the UI should come back in "pending", and the fact t...
- 19:10 Rudder Architecture #14598 (Pending release): Upgrade to Doobie .0.6.0 and related dependencies
- Applied in changeset commit:rudder|e634e8593694c755802bbc24fd9cfc119ec25a26.
- 19:01 Rudder Revision e634e859 (rudder): Fixes #14598: Upgrade to Doobie .0.6.0 and related dependencies
- 14:40 Rudder Bug #14652 (Pending release): Api tests are broken
- Applied in changeset commit:rudder|fb1ca9ebc1fa685847979e762e1c925125f9f9ad.
- 14:49 Rudder Bug #14653: rudder-agent installation fails on Ubuntu 18 without systemd
- So, what we propose:
- for now, we make the dependency on systemd explicit.
- we document the fact that we can a...
- 14:42 ncf Bug #14582: For virtual package, package present generic method reports error but package is installed
- It's still a C patch in cfengine :/
- 14:38 Rudder Bug #14476: Inventory can not complete on an hypervisor if one of the guest machine is not accessible any more
- We should enforce a timeout.
- 14:35 Rudder Bug #14381: Directive Sudoers allow both passwordless sudo and all commands.
- In fact, I misunderstood the problem: here, it asks for the password when it should not (so it's more minor than crit...
- 14:33 Rudder Bug #14171: 'rudder-cf-execd' and 'rudder-cf-serverd' in status 'inactive (dead)'
- We weren't able to reproduce it, but we had several concording reports about that problem. So perhaps the problem is ...
Also available in: Atom