Safe setup of the Rudder repo in the manual
- do not use https to download apt keys
- do not document rpm key import
On APT systems, we should always use curl | gpg, becuse old gpg version do not know hkps and can only download using hkp (http).
On RPM systems we should import our key using https before creating the repo, to avoid having to check the key when running the fist update.
We shouldn't use short ids but fingerprints (or the key url in our repo directly).
Updated by Alexis MOUSSET almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rudder-doc|12418c7981015148bff0b53960272ef1b4fa35aa.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released