- GitHub: armeniaca
- Registered on: 2015-03-20
- Last connection: 2018-11-15
- Rudder (Reporter, 2015-06-15)
- 10:34 Rudder User story #14625 (New): Show origin of node-policy mode
- As an admin who does rollouts, I sometimes micro-manage the policy mode of many nodes and force it to Audit/Enforce.
- 12:36 Rudder Bug #14404: Reporting fails on NCF when service start/stop is guarded by a class
- Yes, the host is a SLES11 Host which has @/etc/init.d/lldpd@.
I added a @wall@ to the init script, it gets executed...
- 21:56 Rudder Bug #14404: Reporting fails on NCF when service start/stop is guarded by a class
- It is practically failing to report those that have a class condition?
- 21:33 Rudder Bug #14404 (Released): Reporting fails on NCF when service start/stop is guarded by a class
- On 4.1.20 on SLES11:
I have an NCF methods that starts/stops a service (lldpd) based on the presence/absence of a ...
- 09:33 Rudder Bug #14137 (Released): Typo in "Replacement" in doc
=> Re *m* placement
- 09:23 Rudder Bug #14117 (Released): variable_dict_from_file: Path of file is unclear if relative or absolute
- At https://docs.rudder.io/history/4.1/_generic_methods.html#variable_dict_from_file:
> *file_name:* The file name ...
- 08:50 Rudder User story #9797: Use different ways to report back
- 08:13 Rudder Bug #13657 (Pending technical review): Script rudder-support-info does not mask credentials
- Following things should be anonymized:
- @rudder.auth.ldap.connection.bind.password@ in @./rudder/rudder-web.prope...
- 08:04 Rudder Bug #13656 (New): Script rudder-support-info does not find jetty running
- After I ran the support-script on a 4.3.4 Server on SLES12 (systemd <3), I get an error:...
- 07:34 Rudder tools Bug #13655 (Pending release): Script rudder-support-info is too chatty when looking for time
- Some cosmetic things:
If you don't have @time@ installed and are running @rudder-support-info@, you get an uncaugh...
Also available in: Atom