Doc about copying ncf technique to /var/rudder/ncf/local is false
It seems that we changed the way ncf techniques are distributed, and they are no more copied into /var/rudder/ncf/local. But the documentation in http://www.rudder-project.org/doc-4.0/_understanding_how_technique_editor_works.html#_understanding_how_technique_editor_works still say so, which is extremelly confusing when debugging a problem with the technique editor.
Moreover, is there still a reason /var/rudder/ncf exists at all?
Updated by François ARMAND about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-doc|fb5e79b5db51ec983f36b9179f0a196a915a5dae.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority set to 0
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.4 and 4.1.1 which were released today.
- 4.0.4: Announce Changelog
- 4.1.1: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/