Rudder node id is confused with machine id and not selectable by triple-click
Rudder machine ID is put on top of the node details screen and is often misunderstood for "rudder id".
We need to make "rudder id" on top and change it to "rudder node id" to be compatible with search, and change "rudder machine id" to just "machine id" in rudder section.
- Subject changed from Rudder machine id is confused with rudder id to Rudder node id is confused with machine id and not selectable by triple-click
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2126
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.9 and 5.0.5 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom