User story #15502
Add autocompletion to rudder-pkg
Rudder-pkg is currently in python and use docopt to parse its inputs.
It should be fairly easy to add bash autocompletion using project such as https://github.com/Infinidat/infi.docopt_completion/
The completion should be build alone and put in a given repo. The build will then be able to come catch the standalone completion file for the given command.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2406
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Checklist set to [ ] Test on Red Hat, [ ] Test on SLES, [ ] Test on Debian/Ubuntu
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom