jinja templating does not clean up the temp files properly
Generic methods - File Management
When rendering a template, the .new and .json files are kept. We should remove them after each execution.
It is guarded by a class which is not defined anywhere (state_dumped) which is a bug. Moreover, we are trying to remove the files only when we suppose everything went fine.
We should remove the temp file everytime and remove this logic.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1073
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.14 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom