User story #4180
Add tabs to the Directive paremeters, add a tab to assign the Directive to multiple Rules
In the directive scree, we want to be able the select what Rules use the current directive.
For that, we want to:
- reorganize the Directive screen in three tabs (info, parameters, target rules)
- add the rule category tree & rule category grid in the third tab, with the possibility to use checkbox to chose Rules in which we want to use the current directive.
Regarding workflows, we have the following rules:
- a Directive creation without any rule assignment does not create a change request (and so, no workflows)
- a Directive creation with rule assignements show the "New Change Request" pop-up but only create a change request for the rule assignation, not the directive creation.
- a unique change request is created with ALL the modification
- when the change request is validated, each modification is commited INDIVIDUALLY, leading to a its own event log
- that means that an error on one rule assignement does not make the full CR in error
- partially in error change request must be REALLY visible.
UI mock-up will be added.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.9.0~rc1, which was released on Friday 13/12/2013.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2013-December/000065.html * The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog29 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/