Permit script check_rsyslog_version to stop if an error is encountered
The script check_rsyslog_version contains a commented "set -e". uncomment it will permit to let it stop if an error is encountered.
It should have never been authorized, it's a typo.
Updated by Nicolas PERRON almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas PERRON to Jonathan CLARKE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/370
PR URL added: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/370
Jon, could you review the easiest PR of the world please ?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released