When the ldap tree changes, Rudder can't always access new info after an update
Upgrading to 2.10 to 2.11, on a Centos6.5, cause the server not to have any roles
Regenerating inventories don't solve the issue, the inventory has the role, but it doesn't show up in the webapp
Reindexing the slapd fixes the issue
Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Nicolas CHARLES
- Priority changed from N/A to 2
- Installed Rudder 2.10.3
- Upgraded to Rudder 2.11.1
=> Roles are not here yet (Role: Rudder root server)
- Forced an inventory (cf-agent -KI -Dforce_inventory)
=> Roles are all right now: "Role: Rudder server (rudder-webapp, rudder-inventory-ldap, rudder-jetty, rudder-ldap, rudder-reports, rudder-inventory-endpoint, rudder-db, rudder-server-root)"
This looks fine to me, maybe it can be related to a machine specific issue ?