We should trigger slibclean on AIX during rudder-agent upgrades
When we update rudder-agent, we copy the binaries from /opt/rudder/bin/cf-* to /var/rudder/cfengine-community/bin/
On AIX, if any libraries or binaries are still cached in memory, the copy would fail on it with the error "Text file busy"
We should trigger "slibclean" to unload any unused binaries/libraries from the memory before updating rudder-agent.
Updated by Matthieu CERDA over 5 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Jonathan CLARKE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/517
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.7 and 2.11.4, which were released today.
- Announcement 2.10 2.11 * Changelog 2.10 2.11 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/