ncf-builder Readme does not allows one to start using it
Web - Technique editor
The Readme of ncf-builder has only one line shortly describing the app and what techno it uses.
What we want to also know is:
- in first, the list of prerequisite to be able to use it and a the list of command / config action to get a runnable instance
- main config option that the user should know so that she get a sense of what is configurable, + description about where the things are to learn more config possibilities
- the high level architecture, so that one is able to understand what is not working when it's not working
- link and info: demo, project site, source, etc
- Status changed from 8 to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/160
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Vincent MEMBRÉ
Vincent, can you tell me if the PR is OK given the current file names ?
- Category set to Technique editor - API
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Alexis Mousset
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Rejected
Done in 7decb7951599565a55f63db941b7a3c93b6311dd.
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - API to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom