API Parameters create "overridable" boolean check doesn't work
I'm trying to create a parameter with API and I have an error with "overridable", documentation ( http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-api-doc/#api-Parameters-createGroup ) said it's a Boolean and example show a boolean.
But it seems to be a string, in "rudder/rudder-web/src/main/scala/com/normation/rudder/web/rest/RestExtractorService.scala" you use extractOneValueJson and use convertToBoolean instead of extractJsonBoolean I think.
But I don't know if the documentation is wrong or if it's the rudder code.
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Target version set to 2.10.15
Thanks you François!
The code is wrong, and you are right, it should use extractJsonBoolean
A workaround, use a string "false" or "true"
- Target version changed from 2.10.15 to 2.10.16
- Target version changed from 2.10.16 to 2.10.17
- Target version changed from 2.10.17 to 2.10.18
- Target version changed from 2.10.18 to 2.10.19
- Target version changed from 2.10.19 to 2.10.20
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/978
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from API Parameters create "overridable" boolean check don't work to API Parameters create "overridable" boolean check doesn't work
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.20, 2.11.17, 3.0.12 and 3.1.5 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom