The technique creation form validation doesn't check if the technique name starts with an invalid character.
Currently, if we create a technique which its name starts by an invalid character like :
one notification informs us that we managed to create this technique and it appears in the list at the left of the screen.
But in fact, if we refresh the page, this technique does not appear because it was not created.
We should check if the technique name is valid before allow user to validate the form to prevent this.
- Target version set to 0.x
In fact it was created but we ignore file starting with _ ...
So we should ensure the bundle name does not start with _
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/392
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:10e2b2b0c1acca3cb47d1d0481db4302d7e721e9.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom