- Registered on: 2014-08-07
- Last connection: 2018-11-28
- Rudder (Reporter, 2014-08-11)
- 00:57 ncf User story #12740: Make conditionals visible / Make used classes visible
- Even changing the colour of the Arrow on the right would be sufficient.
- 00:55 ncf User story #12740: Make conditionals visible / Make used classes visible
- From my end, already overkill. just give it a slighly different colour. The screen estate management of NCF is alread...
- 02:24 ncf User story #13912 (New): Lint JSON objects in variable_dict
- Since the JSON methods transfer GUI input of JSON objects to the client it would be easiest to be able to fully valid...
- 20:22 Rudder User story #13901 (New): Node Search history
- It is super annoying that you can't store searched or pick the last one you did from a list.
I'd imagine at least to...
- 12:26 Rudder Bug #13795: Remove old "machyne type" api Rest typo since it should not be called anymore
- seems not. Idk. Maybe it was hitting the old API version.
I checked my .rudder file and it also does not specificy ...
- 23:22 Rudder Bug #13795 (Released): Remove old "machyne type" api Rest typo since it should not be called anymore
I ran the following:
for node in $(rudder-cli node list_pending | jq '.nodes.id' | sed 's/\"//g') ; do
- 13:48 Rudder Bug #13788 (Released): Agent should depend on a logging system on SUSE
I have tested some more with SUSE Leap 42.3
One thing that is very visible is that no reports are received af...
- 15:15 Rudder Bug #6772: clockConfiguration is not compatible with systemd-based systems
could we soon find a way to properly support and RHEL/CentOS with config management using Rudder? O_o
- 21:26 Rudder Bug #13766 (Rejected): 5.0 agent on ubuntu 18 not able to connect to 4.3 master
looks like this:
@root@ubuntu18-0--service-7:~# rudder agent update
error: Failed to establish TLS co...
- 19:50 Rudder Bug #13741: apt configuration issue
- same happens on 18.04
Also available in: Atom