- Login: darkfader
- Registered on: 2014-08-07
- Last connection: 2020-06-10
- 11:37 Rudder Bug #12599: Rudder agent 4.3 needs libxml-treepp-perl on debian
same on 5.0 in buster:
Updated the agent from an old 4.1 using:
- 02:56 Rudder Bug #16668 (Resolved): Sometime, compliance is not consistant with remote run output before manual refresh
- Not sure if true, but looks like.
Two remote runs, no influence on compliance status in UI.
I need another agent ...
- 02:46 Rudder Bug #16663 (Released): directive list tells you to upgrade the server if it didn't yet connect.
- incorrect output from directive list while only base policy exists
on a new setup or a system that can't fetch pol...
- 01:57 Rudder Bug #16662 (Resolved): Centos8 python3 compat?
I was getting this spurious traceback.
It can make a few problems, it seems to only come if a package doesn't exis...
- 02:30 Rudder Bug #16646: missing selinux label
- also need these two:
@ chcon -R -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t /var/rudder/inventories/accepted-nodes-updates/
- 02:28 Rudder Bug #16646 (Rejected): missing selinux label
- h1. Problem
Rudder 6.0.2 master on Centos7 with SELinux enabled will not be able to send its own inventory.
- 23:23 Rudder tools Bug #16372 (Pending release): rudder-setup doesn't work on most smaller debian images
- I almost always need to do
@root@843:~# apt-get install apt-transport-https
It should be part of the script!
- 16:44 Rudder User story #16249: OpenSUSE should be detected as "suse" os family
- tested, works on Leap15.0
(other versions not yet tested *cough cough*)
- 09:48 Rudder Bug #16243: SUSE inventory signing
- sent by mail
- 09:44 Rudder Bug #16244: sudoManagement on SLES15 not working
- Hi Alexis,
here's the output.
So, it says leap15 not sles15, guess you're on to the right thing.
One sideproject I...
Also available in: Atom