- 16:57 ncf Bug #15504 (New): NCF Editor input validation
in a conditions by classes @-@ (minus) seems to get validated, but later destroys the policy generation.
- 15:04 Rudder User story #15219 (New): e-Mail notification for new change requests
- Hi all,
a handy feature would be an e-Mail notification to all administrators or a selective assignee for change r...
- 15:57 Rudder Bug #15080 (New): Service technique reports a warning after stopping a service
- Hi all,
in the "Services technique" is the option to stop and disable a service, the service is stopped and deacti...
- 10:38 Rudder Bug #14488: "Archive everything" in Rudder commits everything in /var/rudder/configuration-repository
- François ARMAND wrote:
> I think we should error archive if there is uncomited files in `/var/rudder/configuration-r...
- 13:21 Rudder Bug #14488: "Archive everything" in Rudder commits everything in /var/rudder/configuration-repository
- Perhaps there should be a note in the documentation/GUI that if you want to perform a full export, all unstaged files...
- 14:31 Rudder User story #13802: Advanced Policy run
- This would also eliminate our concerns about the scalability of the rudder environment and the size of the reports
- 14:30 Rudder User story #13802 (New): Advanced Policy run
I would be great if there was an advanced option for directive/rules that can be run on demand and once a day ...
- 19:04 Rudder User story #13796 (New): Local properties via inventory
it would be great if we could use the local properties generated in @/var/rudder/local/properties.d/@ and push...
- 15:43 Rudder User story #5942: Let user define the full gecos field in user management technique
- Nicolas CHARLES wrote:
> After rereading the whole thread, the idea of this ticket is to set the GECOS field, not si...
- 10:08 Rudder User story #12770 (New): python-Jinja2 as recommended package
it would be great if you add "python-Jinja2" as a recommended package.
Also available in: Atom