- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-11-11
- Last connection: 2018-08-27
- Rudder (Reporter, 2015-11-28)
- 13:48 Rudder Bug #13280 (New): multiple line for user in technique sudoers
I'm use technique sudoers and when a user modify on the server /etc/sudoers with visudo, rudder add new l...
- 20:43 Rudder User story #5763: Group intersection
- YES !!!!!! Thanks !!
- 10:50 Rudder User story #11911: Rule list on group
- Yes i want see list of rules directly. Without simulate add or del a host on the group :)
- 18:59 Rudder User story #11911 (New): Rule list on group
On groups detail i think it could useful to have list of rule applied on a Groups.
Maybe we can add a Tab at rig...
- 20:22 Rudder User story #11323: Fold automatically Group categories if there are too many of them
- I update to 4.1.7, i think that the fold automatically depends on number of groups and not neccessary on group catego...
- 11:11 Rudder Bug #11152: Reporting on old technique fails in audit mode
- Ok thanks, i'm check how mlgrate my 30 directives on enforce content file 6.0 to 7.0.. ;)
- 17:33 Rudder Bug #11152 (Released): Reporting on old technique fails in audit mode
For a new node i've put Audit Mode on the Node.
But on report compliance i've :...
- 10:57 Rudder Bug #11146 (New): timestamp error on rudder-agent upgrade
During upgrade from 3.1.13 to 4.1.5 of rudder-agent on a Debian Lenny, the following errors appear in the output of...
- 21:30 Rudder Bug #6124: Rudder agent ignores virtual network interfaces
- Thanks ! :)
- 12:04 Rudder Bug #6124: Rudder agent ignores virtual network interfaces
- Thanks !!! :)
Fixed in rudder agent 3.2 or server 3.2 ? If fixed in agent 3.2, can it work with server 3.1 ? :)
Also available in: Atom