- Login: PnD
- GitHub: https://github.com/ds-voix/
- Registered on: 2016-06-29
- Last connection: 2018-09-27
- 15:50 Rudder Bug #12355: Tags in directives are ignored in POST API
- Please fix the same problem with rules, still exists in current Rudder 4.1.14.
- 13:27 Rudder Bug #12355 (Released): Tags in directives are ignored in POST API
- Though "tags" array is present in the POST query for directive, e.g....
- 17:24 Rudder Bug #12073: "List nodes" page displays no looking glass icon on the right of the node name b/c of personnal font
- Oh no! The "FontAwesome" brings destroy to 96 dpi world, but no firefox nor chromium has internal tools to block the ...
- 13:26 Rudder Bug #12073 (Rejected): "List nodes" page displays no looking glass icon on the right of the node name b/c of personnal font
- It now displays something like "fl" instead of icon. Tested on both my firefox|palemoon and chromium browsers.
- 16:22 Rudder User story #11964 (New): Please, provide cooperation in web-UI.
- Right now, Rudder provides multi-user UI. But it is completely safeless against collisions.
But server knows enough ...
- 15:50 Rudder Bug #11963 (Released): Please, legitimate "Priority" usage in multi-instance directives
- Please note, that https://www.rudder-project.org/doc-4.2/_directives_ordering.html is in fact incomplete.
- 14:22 Rudder Question #11261: Double-ampersand is not an "empty template variable"
- Recently we made new technique with back-slashed double ampersands "\&\&".
All works fine, it generates promises wit...
- 11:00 Rudder Bug #11682: Rudder agent 4.1.8 fails to run with promises generated by 4.1.3 server
- Finally, I found the cause. It's not NCF.
The stand-alone host was executed prepacked bundle from older agent.
- 13:03 Rudder Bug #11682: Rudder agent 4.1.8 fails to run with promises generated by 4.1.3 server
- As far as I understand, NCF is server-side. On ubuntu-clients rudder installations are alike to:...
- 15:04 Rudder Question #11261: Double-ampersand is not an "empty template variable"
- I'm planning to do the test tomorrow. Sorry for the long delay, it's because my work is generally sprint-based.
Also available in: Atom