- Login: janos
- GitHub: matya
- Registered on: 2016-08-03
- Last connection: 2020-07-30
- 15:25 Rudder Bug #8351: After the promises generation, cf-serverd config may not be reloaded, preventing new nodes from connecting
- Is it an architectural thing to keep using cf-serverd? Does it benefit in long term?
Any benefits on long term to sw...
- 08:36 Rudder Revision 5233f0c9 (rudder-doc): advanced-file-templating: Host do Address #2
- We fix all Host appearances to Address
- 08:35 Rudder Revision 32f8d75a (rudder-doc): advanced-file-templating: Fixed Host to Address
- Host means FQDN, so we need for "fromip" the Address option
- 08:30 Rudder Revision a5fcd76e (rudder-doc): advanced-file-templating: Example of sshd_config
- Adding a possible configuration of sshd_config via either node properties or variable definition directives
- 16:31 Rudder Bug #10019: send-clean.sh blocks on inventory parsing error
- The problem is that the api returns 5xx on a Java issue (the ugly way heapdumping) and also on queue full.
- 13:55 Rudder Bug #11613: generic_variable_definition inserts spaces in multi lined values
- You just have to remove some spaces in front of the variable substitution of string template, the diff is basically a...
- 17:59 Rudder Bug #11594: JVM crash due to thread leak in CachedFindRuleNodeStatusReports
- For long term it might be a good idea to outsource building the policy, either to the relays or dedicated host, like ...
- 18:32 Rudder Bug #8825: crontab frequency does not support reserved string @reboot
- It might be worth mentioning, that there are also other special prefixes as of @man 5 crontab@:...
- 15:18 Rudder Bug #8824 (Released): Zypper repo management "Delete all other repositories than those managed by Rudder" is broken
Found apparently a bug in the SLES Zypper repo management technique:
- 14:34 Rudder Revision 53059691 (rudder): Fix #7267 Restrict WebDAV PUT via IfVersion
- Restrict for both apache versions via IfVersion for WebDAV PUT requests
Also available in: Atom