User story #9698: Import node properties from external data sources
Bug #10026: Datasource config: missing interpolation of rudder params in request header
Missing refresh API for one data source only
Web - Config management
The parent ticket introduced API to update properties for nodes, either refresh all data sources for one node or refresh all data sources for all nodes.
We need to add:
- refresh one data sources for one node (when the data source knows about a change for a given node and want to notify the node),
- refresh one data source for all node.
Moreoever, the API URLs should be:
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1453
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom