Cannot go back to the previous page on node details
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
Nothing happens when we try to go back to the previous page if we are on node details.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1
- Priority set to 0
- Target version changed from 4.1.1 to 4.0.4
So, the problem is that there is two "Rudder - search nodes" in the history. In 3.1, that was the case, but clicking two times on back was working. Since 4.0, clicking one time to bach trigger again the function that stack a second identical page in the back history, and so you can't go out of the loop. Well, actually, going back further in the history (righ click on back to have the list of recent places) works.
- User visibility changed from First impressions of Rudder to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Priority changed from 0 to 43
- Target version changed from 4.0.4 to 4.0.5
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1635
- Status changed from Pending technical review to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.5 and 4.1.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom