Cannot go back to the previous page on node details
Nothing happens when we try to go back to the previous page if we are on node details.
Updated by François ARMAND almost 6 years ago
- Target version changed from 4.1.1 to 4.0.4
So, the problem is that there is two "Rudder - search nodes" in the history. In 3.1, that was the case, but clicking two times on back was working. Since 4.0, clicking one time to bach trigger again the function that stack a second identical page in the back history, and so you can't go out of the loop. Well, actually, going back further in the history (righ click on back to have the list of recent places) works.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.5 and 4.1.2 which were released today.
- 4.0.5: Announce Changelog
- 4.1.2: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/