Impossible to delete a node when policy server has been deleted
Added by Alexis Mousset over 5 years ago.
Updated over 5 years ago.
Web - Nodes & inventories
Could not remove Node 'd77e2198-4c12-4e2a-9b6d-bc7f288a4e2e' from Rudder
There was an error while deleting Node <- The policy server 'f3267c51-58fd-42fb-ad6b-c0be1dab70fa' for node agent2.rudder.local ('d77e2198-4c12-4e2a-9b6d-bc7f288a4e2e') was not found in Rudder
So, the problem is that we need the node's policy server to calculate the node promise path, which is given as parameter to hook.
What would be the correct behavior in that case ? Empty values for the paths ?
In all case, we must allow the node to be deleted even in that case, else the policy regeneration will fail (node without a policy server => generation error).
- Target version changed from 4.2.0~rc1 to 3.1.22
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Target version changed from 3.1.22 to 4.1.6
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1719
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.6 and 4.2.0~beta3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom