CSS of txt/json inputs is broken
Added by Raphael GAUTHIER about 5 years ago.
Updated about 5 years ago.
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
First impressions of Rudder
There is a white space in the left part on the input, we should fix that.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1913
- Has duplicate Bug #11990: Broken text/js button in directive form in chrome added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 106 to 105
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.12, 4.2.6 and 4.3.1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom