can't upgrade debian package if /bin/systemd exist but sysv is used
During upgrade rudder-agent.postinst check if systemd is used. Code below is the part in question :
if type systemctl > /dev/null ; then CFRUDDER_USE_SYSTEMD="true"; fi
But it's possible to have the binary /bin/systemctl and used sysv instead of systemd, specially when you have upgraded your system from debian 7 to debian 8.
pidof systemd >/dev/null 2>&1 ; then CFRUDDER_USE_SYSTEMD="true"; fi
mv /bin/systemctl.bak /bin/systemctl
#5 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 2 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1693
#7 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Priority changed from 79 to 78
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|8b6acc6d087db208baf167bdf89ac06a62a9823a.