Error when using 2 or more File from a jinja2 template
When using more than one "File from a jinja2 template" something strange is happening. The first directive runs nicely
but all the other ones seems to bug (example in grub and snmpd images). It looks like the file in ".json" is deleted before it's time
and the ".new" file is never generated.
Let me know if more details are necessary.
Updated by Alexis Mousset over 4 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Benoît PECCATTE
- Severity set to Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 80
Not critical as this could only break behior of next method call but not break the content of templated files.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 80 to 79