Avoid fetching nodeconfigurations twice when when runs processed
Performance and scalability
Where runs are received, we invalidate the compliance for these nodes, and fetch their reportExecutions, joined to the nodeconfigurations
Just after that, we fetch the nodeconfigurations for these nodes.
We could reuse these nodeconfiguration, it would ease the strain on the database, and use less memory
- Subject changed from Innefficient fetch of nodeconfigurations when runs are received to Inefficient fetch of nodeconfigurations when runs are received
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2241
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from Inefficient fetch of nodeconfigurations when runs are received to Avoid fetching nodeconfigurations twice when when runs processed
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.12 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom