Use a queue for "changes" cache update
Performance and scalability
We would like to use a queue of update for changes in place of futures to be able to accumulate requested update while one is processing, and then process all waiting in one go.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2282
- Related to Bug #15129: Queuing "changes" must be done in 5.1 added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom