Text & Boxes jump when displaying missing inputs
Technique editor - UI/UX
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
When you are lacking valid info in a text field, this is detected and displayed as a red message underneath the method.
Now if you start writing the correction in there, it starts re-validating. while validating, it's not displaying the error, then when it sees you still lack a few letters, it displays the messages again.
the whole thing is re-rendered each time and the section of the screen is hopping up and down each time we display/not display error messages.
Could you please check if there's another way to display this that keeps the display static?
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Effort required set to Small
- Priority changed from 47 to 62
We need to check if it's the case in both 5.0 and 6.0
I checked, this issue appears in both 5.0 and 6.0
- Target version set to 5.0.17
- Priority changed from 62 to 59
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Target version changed from 5.0.17 to 5.0.18
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1172
- Status changed from In progress to Pending release
- Priority changed from 59 to 58
- Priority changed from 58 to 56
For info: this ticket is already released in current 6.1.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.18 and 6.1.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom