Debian emits a warning if we follow the documentation way of adding the private repository
Added by Benoît PECCATTE over 1 year ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
This is because the password is accessible
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/878
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~rc3 to 7.0.0
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom