No link to directives in a rule if the rule is not applied to some nodes
Added by Félix DALLIDET 11 months ago.
Updated 8 months ago.
Web - Config management
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
I hate Rudder for that
First impressions of Rudder
If I am creating a rule without applying it to nodes right away, the directives links are not clickable in the UI.
- Target version changed from 7.2.0~beta1 to 7.2.0~rc1
- Priority changed from 55 to 109
- Target version changed from 7.2.0~rc1 to 7.2.0
- Priority changed from 109 to 155
- Target version changed from 7.2.0 to 1002
- Priority changed from 155 to 154
- Regression set to No
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Elaad FURREEDAN
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Elaad FURREEDAN to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4477
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Priority changed from 154 to 153
- Target version changed from 1002 to 7.1.7
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 153 to 152
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.1.7 and 7.2.1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom