User story #22386
Add a 'Permissions POSIX ACLs entry parent' method
The current ACLs methods are ok to define ACLs on single file/file tree, but not suited to give access to give access to upper folders.
The problem is: even the user has the read permissions now for the given file, it cannot access the file, as the permissions are missing on the upper folders. We also cannot use "recursive" mode for a given directory, as this would mean, that the user will get read access to all files under the given directory.
The method should recurse upward starting from the target file and apply the given 'parent_acl' and behave as the current methods for the target.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1382
- Target version changed from 7.2.5 to 7.2.6
- Target version changed from 7.2.6 to 7.2.7
- Status changed from Pending technical review to In progress
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
I'm taking over this issue!
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.2.7 and 7.3.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom