Sort in group tree is case-sensitive
Look at this example:
The order is case sensitive, the last category starts with "d", it should be near the top.
I don't know since which version this is broken.
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES about 9 years ago
Ha, this is much more complex that expected ... I thought it would be doable by JS only (sort plugin) but the sort sorts by the autogenerated lift ID
and the sort in scala is not correctly sorting either :(
I really believe we ought to fix the JS sort, but I have not idea on how to do it
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/439
PR is there
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.11, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000077.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/