Promises generation fails on relay server
On 2.9.4 version of Rudder (in target version , we don't have the choice of 2.9.4)
I have 1 network with 1 server and 1 relay interface , and an other network with 1 relay interface and 1 node.
First network : 22.214.171.124/8
Second network : 126.96.36.199/8
The relay and the node are accept on server.
The script node-to-relay worked very well.
The node have the relay name in policy-server.dat .
When i have accepted the node on server, the regeneration of rules failed with errors :
ERROR com.normation.rudder.services.policies.RudderCf3PromisesFileWriterServiceImpl - Could not find freshly created promises at /var/rudder/share/bb8ee6c0-0dff-4f82-a2fc-efffc0c45853.new/share/7e9a3418-6432-45d9-8924-71b5690b9db0.new
ERROR com.normation.rudder.services.policies.RudderCf3PromisesFileWriterServiceImpl - Could not write promises into /var/rudder/share/bb8ee6c0-0dff-4f82-a2fc-efffc0c45853.new/share/7e9a3418-6432-45d9-8924-71b5690b9db0, reason :
java.io.IOException: Created promises not found !!!! at .....
The cf-agent -KI on relay return "error : During agent identification for '188.8.131.52'" ( IP of server side relay interface ).
Same error on node ( with ip 184.108.40.206) . All IPs and name are in /etc/hosts of all system .
curl http://nameofrelay/uuid ( on the node ) return the uuid of relay.
How i can resolv that ?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Regeneration fail and error during agent identification to Promises generation fails on relay server
- Category set to Server components
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Priority changed from N/A to 1
- Target version set to 2.9.5
Thank You Mikaël for reporting!
Can you provide the full error message you get? (after : java.io.IOException: Created promises not found !!!! at ...)
Can you provide a screenshot of what you see in the error popup (provided by clicking on 'details' in the top right corner in the UI )
Can you provide an extract of logs from /var/log/rudder/webapp/2014_03_31.stderrout.log ? both in info level and debug level ( modify loglevel from /opt/rudder/etc/logback.xml loglevel should be info, change it to debug)
Thank you a lot!
Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- File details.png details.png added
- File INFO_2014_04_01.stderrout.log INFO_2014_04_01.stderrout.log added
- File DEBUG_2014_04_01.stderrout.log DEBUG_2014_04_01.stderrout.log added
Thank you for response.
I give you logs in INFO and DEBUG loglevel, and the screenshot of the error popup.
The full error message (afetr : java.io.IO .... ) is in logs in INFO loglevel.
Thank you for your time.
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/cf-clerk/pull/38
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/