The script /var/rudder/tools/check_rsyslog_version will not work without absolute path of rsyslogd
rsyslogd is called by the script without its complete path. It will not work on SLES 11
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Target version set to 2.6.13
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/369
PR URL added: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/369
I've added a PATH instead of an absolute path, it seems smarter.
Jon, could you review it please ?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released