The script /var/rudder/tools/check_rsyslog_version will not work without absolute path of rsyslogd
Added by Nicolas PERRON almost 9 years ago.
Updated about 8 years ago.
rsyslogd is called by the script without its complete path. It will not work on SLES 11
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Target version set to 2.6.13
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/369
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:6da8cdc5a84f9cafc382c78dcb7139837dba1492.
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:c79e5a77ce4e52c12c2f31219ac406ecd5b002da.
- Project changed from Rudder to 24
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Project changed from 24 to Rudder
- Category set to Techniques
Also available in: Atom