Technique groupManagement: Members of group are enforced at group creation even if option is not set
Since it's version 3.1, the groupManagement technique has an option to force or not the members of a group. By default it is disabled.
However, due to a logic error, the content was enforced, even if the option was not selected, if (and only if) the group had just been created.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/409
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:004694a2b8a560a77de1231a77e7e912c295da1d.
Applied in changeset commit:7b0737554be1fee70867966f09abc6de2304b9cb.
- Subject changed from Technique groupManagement: members of group are enforced at group creation even if option is not set to Technique groupManagement: Members of group are enforced at group creation even if option is not set
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder versions that were released today.
- Project changed from Techniques to Rudder
- Category changed from Techniques to Techniques
Also available in: Atom