Zypper Management Technique doesn't behave correctly, and should be splitted in two separated techniques
Zypper Management Technique tries to do two things at once:
- configure global Zypper parameters
- configure the repos
The issue here is that you can have several instance of this Technique used, and one may end up defining conflicting global zypper parameters, without knowing it.
The goal here is two split this technique in two, one for managing Zypper, and one for the repos
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/542
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.7 and 2.11.4, which were released today.
- Announcement 2.10 2.11 * Changelog 2.10 2.11 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/